As regards the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”), Airscan complies with the GDPR and the Belgian legislation on privacy and data protection, in particular with the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data Act of 30 July 2018.
1. Data processed by Airscan
Airscan collects and processes the personal data communicated by the Customer, namely: first name, last name, address, postal code and city, country and, where applicable, the name of the company.
2. Purpose of data processing
The collected data are limited strictly to those necessary for the proper performance of the services provided by Airscan and to compile anonymous statistics for the sole purpose of improving its services.
3. Security measures
Airscan has put appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to preserve the security of information and to prevent that it is distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties. Pursuant to Articles 24 and 28 of the GDPR, Airscan works with an IT partner under contract who in turn complies with the GDPR.
4. Cookies and newsletters
The consultation of the Airscan website may lead to cookies being installed on your computer to simplify your visit and optimize your browsing comfort. Airscan is keen to share Air Quality issues that matter the most with its Clients and partners. Pursuant to the GDPR, Airscan asks each customer for his or her consent beforehand. The Client may then withdraw his or her consent at any time.
5. Client's rights to his or her personal data
The client has the following rights concerning the processing of his or her personal data by Airscan:
- The Client may consult his or her personal data freely, inquire how Airscan uses such data, and ask that they be corrected, completed or deleted.
- The Client has the right to object to the processing of personal data on imperative and legitimate grounds.
- The Client has the right to object to the use of his or her personal data for marketing purposes, without giving any reason (even though Airscan undertakes not to disclose said data).
- The client may send an e-mail with his or her requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Client may lodge a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission (without prejudice to civil law remedy).